You may find plenty of spiders in your country however these spiders rarely bite humans. Even they bite, you will not experience any symptoms. Let us know briefly about them here.
Usually, spiders can be found on the walls outside and sometimes they enter the house too. They usually mate near the building materials where most of their eggs are laid. Once they take shelter in the house then they prefer to live there throughout their life.
How to get rid of spider?
One best solution would be to visit the websites that provide pest control solutions like https://solutioncimex.com. However, there are few other ways to get rid of them too.
- Move your bins – Spiders are fond of flies. As flies usually hang around the bins, spiders also love to infest those places. Therefore, make sure that you keep your bins away from house and make sure it is closed.
- Use horse chestnuts – Horse chestnuts has certain chemicals that spiders cannot tolerate. Therefore, store chestnuts where spiders are generally found.
- Keep a cat – Your pet cat can hunt these spiders if they notice it.
- Grow eucalyptus – Spiders cannot tolerate the smell of eucalyptus and this a natural way to get rid of them.
- Outdoor lights may be turned off – Light usually attracts insects and spiders will appear in such places. So, turn off the lights.
- Use cinnamon candle – Burn cinnamon candle to turn away spiders.
- Use lemon peel – You may rub lemon peel where they are likely to infest, which is an easy way to get rid of them.
- Use vinegar – Make a mixture of vinegar and water and spray around the house. It may smell for some time but will disappear after drying up. This will deter spiders.
- Peppermint – You can try the above with peppermint too if you do not like vinegar smell.
- Regular clean up – Regularly use vacuum cleaner to clean the wall where they infest usually.
- Keep your garden clean – Spider often spread their web in the garden. So, keep your garden clean.
- Seal up if there are any cracks – Spider usually make entry through cracks near the window. So, you must seal all the cracks.
- Remove old drink vessels – Spider likes old drink bottles and hence recycle them asap.
- Pet foods must be covered – Flies just loves pet foods and they will gather around uncovered pet foods and that will lure spiders.