If your kitchen has limited space, it can be a real challenge to plan a layout that is functional and doesn’t make the room look cluttered, and with space at a premium, here are a few tips to make best use of what space you do have.
- Custom Build your Cabinets – This enables you to make use of even the smallest of corners, and by using affordable kitchen designs in Lewisham, you have a professional layout that maximises use of space.
- Use Walls for Storage – There are many implements that can be hung on racks fixed to the walls, and you can build small spice racks and others storage units to hang in suitable places.
- Handle-less Cabinets – This will give a streamlined look and that will make the kitchen appear a little larger, and cabinets can be narrow to increase the main aisle space. The seamless look is ideal for the modern kitchen and with good use of glass and stainless-steel, you can create a futuristic kitchen.
- Use Cabinet Interiors – You can hang implements on the insides of cabinet doors and that will enable you to conceal many items that are not used on a daily basis.
- Wall-Mounted Storage – Lifting storage units off the ground and mounting them on the walls will give you more floor space, and with bespoke creations, the units will fit perfectly.
Designing a small kitchen requires the expertise of an experienced kitchen designer and most kitchen renovation specialists have a designer in their team.